Everglades Heron Wading in Plastics Beach Tote bag
Everglades Heron Wading in Plastics - an environmentally conscious statement about plastics and other toxins getting into the marshes and swamps in the outback countries. Here, a heron wades through the trash to forage for food and toxins falling from the chem trails in the sky.
Bring awareness to balancing the ecosystem through the visual image on this tote. It will get the conversation started!
A spacious and trendy tote bag to help you carry around everything that matters.
• 100% spun polyester fabric
• Bag size: 15″ × 15″ (38.1 × 38.1 cm)
• Capacity: 2.6 US gal (10 l)
• Maximum weight limit: 44lbs (20 kg)
• Dual handles made from 100% natural cotton bull denim
• Handle length 11.8″ (30 cm), width 1″ (2.5 cm)
• The handles can slightly differ depending on the fulfillment location
• Blank product components sourced from China