Dolphins Chasing Plastic Ladies Sports bra
BAIT LIFE MATTERS - Since dolphins exist at the top of the marine food chain, toxins entering the food chain at a lower level accumulate upward, so that dolphins end up consuming a huge amount of concentrated levels of pollutants. Combined with dolphins mistaking plastics as food, it becomes a double whammy!
When you wear this cool environmentally themed sports bra, you will help bring awareness to all who see it!
This gorgeous sports bra is made from moisture-wicking material that stays dry during low and medium intensity workouts at the gym or in yoga classes. The bra has support material in the shoulder straps, double layer front, and a wide elastic band to ensure constant support.
• 82% polyester, 18% spandex
• Fabric weight: 6.61 oz/yd² (224 g/m²)
• Moisture-wicking fabric
• Four-way stretch material
• Scoop neckline and racerback
• Flat seams and bias binding that minimize rubbing
• Best for A–C cups
• Support material in the shoulder straps, double-layered front, and a wide elastic band under breasts for extra support
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from China and Lithuania
• Blank product components in the US and Mexico sourced from China
|Chest (inches)||33 ⅛||34 ⅝||36 ¼||39 ⅜||42 ½||45 ⅝|
|Waist (inches)||25 ¼||26 ¾||28 ⅜||31 ½||34 ⅝||37 ¾|