Stingrays in Chaos Ladies Yoga Leggings
Stingrays - are going after plastic bags, bottles and other materials thinking it's food. Once they are ingested it has a harmful effect on stingrays, too. The plastic debris floating on the ocean surface accounts for only 5% of all the plastic trash dumped into the sea; the other 95% is submerged beneath the surface.
Help create awareness just by wearing these yoga pants - while looking great!
Super soft, stretchy and comfortable yoga leggings. Order these to make sure your next yoga session or gym workout is the best one ever!
• 82% polyester, 18% spandex
• Material has a four-way stretch, which means fabric stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains.
• Made with a smooth, comfortable microfiber yarn
• Raised waistband
• Precision-cut and hand-sewn after printing
|Waist (inches)||25 ¼||26 ¾||28 ⅜||31 ½||34 ⅝|
|Hips (inches)||35 ⅜||37||38 ⅝||41 ¾||44 ⅞|