Everglades Gator Foraging in Trash Beach Tote bag
Everglades Gator - wading through a pile of plastic and other toxic materials, forging for food. Our ecosystems are out of balance! This is an environmentally conscious statement about plastics and other toxins like chemtrails, getting into the marshes and swamps in the outback.
Wherever you take this tote bag - you will definitely get the conversation started and create awareness!A spacious and trendy tote bag to help you carry around everything that matters.
• 100% spun polyester fabric
• Bag size: 15″ × 15″ (38.1 × 38.1 cm)
• Capacity: 2.6 US gal (10 l)
• Maximum weight limit: 44lbs (20 kg)
• Dual handles made from 100% natural cotton bull denim
• Handle length 11.8″ (30 cm), width 1″ (2.5 cm)
• The handles can slightly differ depending on the fulfillment location
• Blank product components sourced from China