Mahi Mahi, Chemtails and Plastics Beach Tote bag
BAIT LIFE MATTERS - Seems like the Mahi-Mahi don't have a chance foraging for food with all the plastic bottles, cans and bags stuck in the sargassum seaweed. Plastic ingestion starts with the smallest fish (bait fish) and works its way up the food chain. Even those frigate birds are contaminated after eating flying fish. On top of all that, the sky is full of chemtrails covering the whole ocean and earth with toxic chemicals!
This sends an environmentally conscious message through this artwork. A great conversational piece!A spacious and trendy tote bag to help you carry around everything that matters.
• 100% spun polyester fabric
• Bag size: 15″ × 15″ (38.1 × 38.1 cm)
• Capacity: 2.6 US gal (10 l)
• Maximum weight limit: 44lbs (20 kg)
• Dual handles made from 100% natural cotton bull denim
• Handle length 11.8″ (30 cm), width 1″ (2.5 cm)
• The handles can slightly differ depending on the fulfillment location
• Blank product components sourced from China