Snook in Mangroves Beach Tote Bag
BAIT LIFE MATTERS - Our oceans and the array of species that call it home are succumbing to the poison of plastic. While plastics are estimated to take up to hundreds of years to fully decompose, some of them break down much quicker into tiny particles, which in turn end up as food for bait, larger fish, like the snook in this image, eat the bait and we eat the larger fish! It is becoming a vicious circle. So, help in getting the word out by using this bag instead of plastic. And the images speak for themselves.
A spacious and trendy tote bag to help you carry around everything that matters.
• 100% spun polyester weather resistant fabric
• Bag 15" x 15" (38.1cm x 38.1cm)
• Capacity – 2.6 US gal (10l)
• Maximum weight limit – 44lbs (20kg)
• Dual handles 100% natural cotton bull denim
• Handle length 11.8" (30 cm), width 1" (2.5cm)