Stingrays Chasing Plastic Ladies T-shirt
Regular price $40.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
BAIT LIFE MATTERS - The remnants of fishing gear, including hooks and nylon line and nets, and plastics that are ingested have a harmful effect on stingrays, too. The plastic debris floating on the ocean surface accounts for only 5% of all the plastic trash dumped into the sea; the other 95% is submerged beneath the surface. Help create awareness just by wearing this shirt - while looking great!Get to know your new favorite tee - it's super smooth, super comfortable, and made from a cotton touch polyester jersey that won't fade after washing.
• 95% polyester, 5% elastane (fabric composition may vary by 1%)
• Premium knit mid-weight jersey
• Four-way stretch fabric that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
• Regular fit
|Chest (inches)||33 ⅛||34 ⅝||36 ¼||39 ⅜||42 ½||45 ⅝|